5 Questions You Should Ask Your Prospective New Boss
As a candidate preparing your questions for an interview is often as important and preparing your answers to the recruiters questions. Here are some general questions:
- What is the top priority for the person in this position over the next three months?
- What are the qualities of successful managers in this organisation?
- If offered the position, what are the key 3 things I would need to achieve in the first 12-months?
- What are some challenges that will face me if selected for the role?
- Do you have any concerns about my candidacy for the role? (If so, politely try to address them.)
Sources (Updated December 2018):
the career journey lasts a lifetime with most people repeating the cycle of seeking new employment 9 to 19 times over their lifetime. At Staffing we are committed to providing you with career advice and resources to assist you in this journey. We hope you found this article of interest, and that is assists you in your search for the perfect job, whether it be jobs, a 2 career or role. Our Sydney team of hiring specialists are consistently recognised in the top 6 recruitment companies Australia wide. If you are a job seeker then click on the Find Work
button to upload your resume and be matched to Staffing's job database, including 2 roles in Sydney. Alternatively, if you are an Employer then call us on (02) 8015 7730 to discover how we can help turn your nsw - sydney_42380839adm2 office admin, nsw - sydney_42380839adm2 office admin or nsw - sydney_42380839adm2 office admin business' recruiting needs into a Staffing solution!
For more Office Administrator Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: