5 Questions Candidates Should Ask In An Interview
As a candidate preparing your questions for an interview is often as important and preparing your answers to the recruiters questions. Here are some general questions:
- If offered the position, what are the key 3 things I would need to achieve in the first 12-months?
- What are some challenges that will face me if selected for the role?
- What is the top priority for the person in this position over the next three months?
- What are the qualities of successful managers in this organisation?
- Do you have any concerns about my candidacy for the role? (If so, politely try to address them.)
Sources (Updated January 2019):
Hopefuly you enjoyed reading 3's news article. We understand that the search for the perfect 1 role is challenging and a leading Recruitment And Employment Agency in 5 we look forward to continuing to provide you articles and facts on the latest industry trends. Whether you are seeking assistant or administration Staffing is only one click away from offering your a hiring solution or possibly your next dream job. Whether you register for work or contact 3 to source amazing 1 talent, experienced 5 team can help you. Why not Register For Work or contact us today to discover if we can match your profile with roles involving adelaide admin assistants recruitment agency, executive assistant adelaide, south australia admin assistants recruitment, qualified personal assistant melb cbd, south australia admin assistants recruitment or south australia assistant recruitment agency.
For more Assistant Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: