10 Interview Questions You Should Prepare For
Ensure you have done your homework on the organisation, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- What questions do you have of me?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- Why should we hire you?
Sources (Updated August 2018):
If you found this article of interest we encourage you to read more 1 articles on the latest industry trends and local 4 recruitment and employment market trends. We are honored to be recognised as a leader in the recruitment and employment agency industry up against such competitors as Chandler Macleod, Addeco, Manpower Australia, Programmed, Chandler Macleod, Hays and Randstad. So that we can continue to improve our recruitment service delivery we invite our clients and candidates to provide regular feedback on how our admin staffing, admin recruitment or admin temp solutions can further improved. Although we can't guarantee we can secure you the perfect role we hope the the industry facts and articles were of benefit in your search for the perfect or 3 role. Whether by referral or chance you have found our 1 website and should now take advantage of our recruiting solution or Regiser For Work to secure the perfect job. Whether you are an company or candidate our expert 4 team will be there for you. Start by clicking on the Find Work button above or contact us today to learn more about how our find job in australia, find job in australia, 6x38, admin staffing job hiring australia or staffing services benefit our clients.
For more Admin Staffing Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: