10 Common Interview Questions
Ensure you have done your homework on the operation, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What questions do you have of me?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
Sources (Updated January 2018):
For more Admin Staffing Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job:
READ MORE >